Season 2 of the new Ranked Battles kicks off together with Update 0.10.1. If you haven’t played Ranked Battles before, it’s a great time to start!
Try out Ranked Battles, which are fought in a 7 vs. 7 format. The location of Key Areas and the rewards you can earn in Ranked Battles are different from those in Random Battles. Ranked Battles offer Doubloons and Steel as rewards! The more victories you earn, the greater the rewards you can expect.
The new Ranked Battles season has different settings applied. We’ve doubled the duration of each Sprint and the entire season. The amount of Steel and Doubloons awarded for each Sprint has also been doubled. The number of Stars in leagues has been increased by 50% on average. In addition, the Bronze and Silver leagues now have 10 ranks each.
The rewards for each league will be refreshed and available again at the start of each new Sprint.
Reaching Rank 1 will reward you with Bronze League, Silver League, and Gold League containers.
- A commemorative flag is awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League.
A special combat mission will become available at the start of the season: earn 1,500 base XP in Ranked Battles to receive two Gift containers*.
*When opened, each Gift container will drop five special signal flags of one type.
The mission will be available until: Thu. 13 May 02:00 CET (UTC+1)
In case you haven’t familiarized yourself with the new Ranked Battles system yet, we would like to inform you about its basic principles:
- Each season is divided into several Sprints. The duration of a single Sprint is approximately 1–3 weeks, and this may differ from season to season.
- There are three leagues in each season: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
- In order to enter the next league, you need to reach Rank 1 in your current league and then qualify.
- If you don’t manage to qualify for the next league, you’ll start the new Sprint in your current league at the lowest rank of this league. All the rewards will be available to collect again.
- If you qualify for the next league, you’ll start the new Sprint in that next league with the lowest rank of that league.
- During a single Sprint, players can only progress through their current league and qualify for the next one.
- Rewards are granted for achieving victories, reaching Rank 1, and qualifying.
- Ranked Battles aren’t available during low activity periods. This is necessary to ensure high-quality matchmaking.
You can find more details about all the features of the updated Ranked Battles system in a dedicated article.
Starts: Thu. 18 Feb. 09:00 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Thu. 13 May 02:00 CET (UTC+1)
- CIS: 06:00 — 23:00 UTC
- NA: 16:00 — 09:00 UTC
- ASIA: 01:00 — 18:00 UTC
- EU: 08:00 — 01:00 UTC
7 vs. 7
- Tiers VIII–IX in the Bronze League
- Tiers IX–X in the Silver League
- Tier X in the Gold League
- Battles will be fought in Domination mode on all maps.
Six Sprints, each lasting 2 weeks. Each new Sprint starts immediately after the end of the previous one.