Clan Battles Season 12—Greece—kicks off during Update 0.10.1.
Starts: Wed. 24 Feb. 12:30 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Mon. 12 Apr. 04:30 CET (UTC+1)
Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Please note: upon reverting to summer time, the Prime Times for the EU and NA servers will change.
- On the days of any update releases, Clan Battles are held only during the Prime Time of your server.
Tier IX ships, 7 vs. 7.
- Up to two battleships per team.
- Up to two mercenaries per Division.
Up to 11,000 Steel and other rewards.
Sleeping Giant, North, Greece, Northern Waters, Hotspot, and Sea of Fortune, in Domination mode.
The following rules apply for all maps:
- Number of Key Areas: 3
- Capture time: 40 seconds
- Scoring of capture points: 3 points every 4 seconds
The new season has a small, but very important change—we’ve added a system that allows ship limits to be set. We’re working on making sure that each battle and game mode offers diverse and interesting gameplay. This change allows us to make the team compositions more varied and the battles more diverse.
The restrictions can be set for the entire duration of the season or for specific periods of time. For example, they can be set after the first 2 weeks of a season, then replaced with different restrictions a few weeks later. This allows us to promptly react to the current state of the season.
- Limit on number of the same ships. For instance, the Division will not be able to join a battle if two or more of the same ships are selected.
- Limit on number of specific ships. For example, the Division can have only one IX Ibuki, IX Yūgumo, and IX Black.
- Restriction that makes certain ships ineligible for battle. For example, one cannot join the battle playing IX Kronshtadt or IX Kitakaze.
- Restrictions on the number of certain ships and banned ships are displayed in the Division window and in the tooltip in the window above the ship carousel when the “Clan Battle” battle type is selected.
Detailed information about the task completion criteria and rewards can be found in the game client.
Clans with Ranks 1–50 in the Global Rating will receive from 5,000 to 25,000 Steel.
* Each following step brings 250 Steel less
Clans that don’t enter the top 50 will receive Steel and Coal for their Treasury. The exact amount depends on their league and group.