Steel Hunter 2021
Support for Battle Pass in the Steel Hunter mode has been added. From February 25 through February 28, 2021, Battle Pass Points will be earned for:
- being among the top 10 players on your team by base experience earned.
- completing missions.
Changes to technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- Changed the reload time from 8.1 to 7.5 s
- Changed the aiming time from 2.4 to 2.1 s
- Changed the turret traverse speed from 30 to 40 deg/s
Fixes and Improvements
Battle Pass 2021:
- Fixed the issue when the image above the selection button of the reward style (for Chapter completion) was displayed in low quality at the 1024×768 resolution.
- Fixed the issue when the area around the selected Stage was not grayed out when scrolling through the Progression Stages.
- Fixed the issue when the reward panel shifted to the side when pressing the “Left” or “Right” keys on the keyboard for a long time.
- Fixed the issue when the icon of the Commander was displayed in low quality on the reward screen of the final Stage after purchasing all Battle Pass Stages.
- Fixed the issue when the congratulatory screen of style improvement was displayed as the reward after selecting a Training Booklet.