UPDATE 1.12 IS HERE!
STG / STG Guard
(▼ 1 s)
(▲ 130 HP/min)
(▲ 50 h.p.)
(▲ 1.8 h.p./t)
(▼ 0.02 m)
(▲ 110 h.p.)
(▲ 2.1 h.p./t)
(▼ 0.04 m)
(▲ 6 deg/s)
(▼ 0.02 m)
(▼ 0.2 s)
(▲ 20 m)
(▲ 100 HP)
(▼ 0.02 m)
(▼ 0.4 s)
New Interface Improvements
- You can now view the total amount of HP each team has left. This option will help you better assess the balance of forces and make more informed tactical decisions.
- We will also add special icons to the player list interface in battle to indicate which vehicles have already been spotted and which are still fighting unnoticed. This will allow you to more accurately predict the enemy’s location.
- If you enter a new battle before the previous one has ended, you will receive the results of the previous battle the moment it ends, right on the battlefield.
- You can now specify a default zoom multiplier. Each time you enter Sniper Mode, the camera will snap right to the preset zoom level, so you don’t need to do it manually anymore.
Steel Hunter Is Back!
- All vehicles will be rebalanced. We will revise their HP pools, durability, and other key parameters.
- Two new internal modules will be added to vehicles: Turret Rotation Mechanism and Optics.
- Now you can stay in battle and watch it to the end, thanks to a special spectator mode based on the principle of “follow the winner”. It will automatically activate after your vehicle is destroyed.
- The post-battle statistics will be improved. You will see your and other players’ final vehicle tiers, damage dealt, number of enemies destroyed, and nation icons.
- Steel Hunter will now support the standard replay recording function. It will work the same as in other modes of World of Tanks.
Ranked Battles: Get Ready for the Season Finale!
Players with Premium will be credited an additional 24 hours of WoT Premium Account time to make up for the update maintenance period. If you’d like to make any in-game purchases, please wait until the servers are running again.
World of Tanks servers will be down on 3 March from 1:30 to 7:30 CET (UTC +1).