Brawl 1 will be held under an updated set of rules, utilizing a 1 vs. 1 format with Tier VIII ships. Face off against rivals for Credits, Coal, Free XP, and other rewards!
In Update 0.10.1, we’ve revamped Brawls to make them a separate battle type, with seasons spanning short periods of time and utilizing a smaller team format. You can participate either in a Division or solo, and you no longer need to be a member of a Clan in order to join in.
- Each Brawl runs for only a few days. Brawls are available throughout each day, except for low activity periods.
- If you’re not playing in a Division, your allies are picked at random. Matchmaking takes the type and tier of your ship into account.
- The ship-type compositions of each team won’t necessarily mirror each other.
- All ships will be of the same tier.
- Battles take place on maps with reduced combat areas.
- You can’t take part in a battle with opponents who you previously fought against in your last several battles.
- Bonuses to XP for the first win of the day will not be available in Brawls.
Brawl 1, with the reworked rules applied, kicks off on March 8.
Starts: Mon. 08 Mar. 09:00 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Mon. 15 Mar. 02:00 CET (UTC+1)
Tier VIII ships of all types in a 1 vs. 1 format.
- ASIA: 01:00 — 18:00 UTC
- CIS: 06:00 — 23:00 UTC
- EU: 08:00 — 01:00 UTC
- NA: 16:00 — 09:00 UTC
- You can take part in the Brawl only during the time period specified for your server.
Big Race, Shatter, Crash Zone Alpha, and Sleeping Giant in Domination mode; Two Brothers in the Epicenter mode.
Up to 2,250,000 Credits; 80,000 Elite Commander XP; 10,000 Coal; and 4x signals of each type, except for special ones.
For this Brawl, you can expect to receive the following fixed amounts of XP and Credits per battle:
- 1,250 base XP and 125,000 Credits for a victory.
- 250 base XP and 75,000 Credits for a lost battle.