- Development Blog
ST 0.10.2, CHANGES TO TEST SHIPS
We adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to German destroyers, Vampire II, Agincourt, Hyuga and Marco Polo.
X Vampire II
- Main battery reload time increased from 2.3 to 2.5 s.
- Sigma parameter was reduced from 1.8 to 1.5.
Secondary battery reload time reduced from:
- 76mm shells from 5 to 3 s.
- 152mm shells from 5 to 4.5 s.
- Torpedo tubes reload time increased from 90 to 110 s.
- Smoke screen dispersion time increased from 65 to 85 s.
VIII Gustav Julius Maerker
- Smoke screen dispersion time increased from 69 to 89 s.
IX Felix Schultz
- Main battery firing range increased from 10.9 to 11.4 km.
- Smoke screen dispersion time increased from 73 to 93 s.
- Torpedo tubes reload time increased from 85 to 90 s.
- Main battery firing range increased from 12.3 to 13.3 km.
- Smoke screen dispersion time increased from 77 to 97 s.
Added consumable “Main battery reload booster
(3 charges, duration 15 s., cooldown 30 s.). “Spotting Aircraft” changed to “Patrol Fighters”.
IX Marco Polo
- View range increased from 26.51 to 29.61 km.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game’s website.