- F-5A — excessive wing durability has been limited to 11.5G with full fuel tanks.
- The amount of respawn points required to run aircraft with the electro-optical tv or IR guidance system ATGM has been increased by 20%.
- The sound of rapid-fire aviation armament has been corrected. The sound has become more mellow at low and mid frequencies.
- The sounds of explosions have been amplified at low frequencies.
- An issue has been resolved with barely distinguishable engine sounds in ground vehicles with the background noise of battles
- PBJ-1, previously used as the AI strike aircraft, has been changed to the A-26B-10 at rank IV, the PBJ-1 has a low climb rate, resulting in numerous issues with rocky landscape in the location. At rank V, the A-26B-10 has been changed to the A-26B-50..
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.