We are starting to work on a new game mode for ground vehicles! It features story-driven PvE missions that you will be able to complete with your friends.
The test is available for everyone from 13:00 GMT on the 22nd of March until 13:00 GMT on the 24th of March in the Events and Tournaments tab.
We invite you to try the first 3 missions of the game mode:
- Eastern Front 1941 (Poland) – German Pz. III F’s are under the control of players. To participate it is necessary to have one vehicle in the hangar of rank II or above.
- Eastern Front 1943 (Fire Arc) – Soviet Т-34-57’s are under the control of players. To participate it is necessary to have one vehicle in the hangar of rank IV or above.
- Middle East 1973 (Sinai) – US M48A1’s are under the control of players. To participate it is necessary to have one vehicle in the hangar of rank V or above.
Each mission consists of 3 stages: offensive, clearance and defense.
- As part of the offensive, your team must break through to the capture zone, while destroying the forces of the defending AI opponents which have anti-tank cannons and ground vehicles.
- The cleanup stage will take place on the city streets. At the end of it you will have time to prepare for the most important part of the battle.
- In the final phase the enemy will try to re-capture the city in a massive offensive. Enemy vehicles that break into the city will take the advantage scores until you will destroy them. You will lose if you allow the enemy to dominate the city.
- Testing will be carried out in AB game mode.
- In a mission, the player will receive a vehicle with a preset crew level and all modifications except artillery support.
- Economy and achievements in the missions are switched off. There are no additional or other special awards in this testing phase.
- The test may be closed ahead of schedule for technical reasons.
We plan to improve missions based on your feedback and test results. We also plan to add random events and secondary tasks, introduce new game mechanics and also develop a few more scenarios.