- IMPORTANT! Because the update is still being tested, the information in this Bulletin is tentative and reflects the state of game development at the time of its publication. Some changes and new features may be removed entirely or implemented differently by the time the update goes live. Screenshots, specific values of certain characteristics, and details of in-game mechanics will not necessarily be relevant after the update is released.
- Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the Live Server.
Hamburg Dockyard: ZF-6
Players will be able to return to the Hamburg Dockyard, where a new German Tier IX destroyer, IX ZF-6, can be built. The ship has decent concealment; AP shells that can inflict significant damage and have enhanced ricochet angles; and the Engine Boost, Smoke Generator, and Defensive AA Fire consumables. When countering destroyers, the ship can take advantage of the Main Battery Reload Booster consumable. When it comes to heavily armored targets, her fast torpedoes that can inflict heavy damage and have a decent reload time, but also quite high detectability, may come in handy.
The rules of the event are similar to those of the previous Dockyards, but the number of shipbuilding phases and rewards are different.
- The construction process at the Dockyard comprises 22 phases.
- The shipbuilding phases can be completed by progressing through the Dockyard combat missions or by spending 2,200 Doubloons to pass through each phase.
- The combat missions of the Dockyard will span two updates—0.10.3 and 0.10.4. Players will be able to complete shipbuilding phases in exchange for Doubloons until the end of Update 0.10.5.
- In total, you can pass through 19 out of 22 shipbuilding phases by progressing through Dockyard combat missions.
- For completing shipbuilding phases, you can earn Coal, Premium Account time, Elite Commander XP, and other rewards.
- Upon completing the 22nd shipbuilding phase, you’ll receive IX ZF-6 in the War Paint camouflage, a Commander with 10 skill points, a Port slot, and a commemorative flag.
The first four shipbuilding phases involve the creation of IX ZF-6‘s design drawings. Then the building of the ship begins.
If you complete the construction of IX ZF-6 by spending Doubloons, make sure to keep progressing through the Dockyard combat missions—completing each phase will bring you 3,000 Coal and 200 Steel.
- The reward for completing the 22nd shipbuilding phase on the Public Test server is 100,000 Coal instead of IX ZF-6.
German Destroyers: Part 1
Update 0.10.3 kicks off an event that places the new German Tier VII–IX destroyers right in spotlight! These ships will become available in Early Access on the Live Server only when the update is released. Meanwhile, we invite you to take part in the testing of the event.
- Note: the new German destroyers can’t be obtained on the Public Test server.
- Accurate main battery guns with a large caliber for this ship type—150 mm.
- Powerful AP shells with decent penetration, damage, and enhanced shell ricochet angles. They are capable of dealing significant damage to cruisers.
- Good armor for their type and large HP pools. Combined with effective artillery, this results in special gameplay for the new German destroyers. They are essentially agile mini cruisers with powerful AP shells that primarily focus on lone targets—light cruisers particularly.
- The low damage per minute of their HE shells and their high detectability means that these new ships are quite ineffective when fighting for control of Key Areas.
- The Smoke Generator consumable improves the already great survivability of the new ships even further. Starting from Tier IX, German destroyers have the Defensive AA Fire consumable, which allows them to confront enemy squadrons with greater confidence.
- Torpedoes with a short reload time—quite standard for German destroyers—but average damage and range. They are effective against heavily armored targets.
German Tokens are a new temporary resource. You can earn them by completing weekly chains of combat missions. They can also be obtained from random bundles available for Doubloons, free daily bundles, and bundles in exchange for Recruitment Points in the Armory.
Sequentially available bundles with VII Z-31; VIII Gustav Julius Maerker; Iron Cross permanent camouflages for the new German Tier VII, IX, and Tier X destroyers; and other rewards.
The amount of Tokens that can be earned by completing chains of combat missions will be enough to obtain a sequentially available bundle with VII Z-31.
IX Felix Schultz, German Tokens, Hunter and Black-White-Red expendable camouflages, and special signals.
The Port of Hamburg has been updated.
Axis vs. Allies
A new temporary battle type—Axis vs. Allies—which is inspired by historical naval battles, will become available to players. Battles in this mode will involve only ships that were actually built and their analogues. One of the teams will comprise only Axis ships, and the other one will only have Allied ships.
Teams will be formed based on the ships of certain nations:
- Axis: German, Italian, and Japanese ships.
- Allies: American, Soviet, French, British, Pan-Asian, and European ships.
The battles are held playing Tier VIII ships in a 8 vs. 8 format.
- VIII Z-23
- VIII Z-35
- VIII Admiral Hipper
- VIII Prinz Eugen
- VIII Bismarck
- VIII Tirpitz
- VIII Tirpitz B
- VIII Graf Zeppelin
- VIII Graf Zeppelin B
- VIII Roma
- VIII Vittorio Veneto
- VIII AL Littorio
- VIII Akizuki
- VIII Kagerō
- VIII Asashio
- VIII Asashio B
- VIII Mogami
- VIII Atago
- VIII Atago B
- VIII Shōkaku
- VIII Kaga
- VIII Kaga B
- VIII AL Yukikaze
- VIII ARP Takao
- VIII ARP Maya
- VIII Benson
- VIII Kidd
- VIII Baltimore
- VIII Cleveland
- VIII Wichita
- VIII North Carolina
- VIII Massachusetts
- VIII Massachusetts B
- VIII Alabama
- VIII Alabama ST
- VIII Alabama VL
- VIII Lexington
- VIII Saipan
- VIII Enterprise
- VIII AL Montpelier
- VIII Ognevoi
- VIII Chapayev
- VIII Mikhail Kutuzov
- VIII Le Fantasque
- VIII Le Terrible
- VIII Richelieu
- VIII Lightning
- VIII Cossack
- VIII Cossack B
- VIII Edinburgh
- VIII Belfast ’43
- VIII Vanguard
- VIII Implacable
- VIII Indomitable
- VIII Loyang
- VIII Siliwangi
- VIII Hsienyang
- VIII Fenyang
- VIII Irian
- VIII Orkan
- VIII Öland
You can disable the display of camouflages for analogues of the existing ships (Black, Azur Lane, etc.) with the help of a special filter in the Port.
The teams don’t need to mirror each other in terms of ship types, except for aircraft carriers. Each team can have only one aircraft carrier. The numbers of ships of other types can be different by one ship.
- When Update 0.10.3 goes live, Italian Tier IV–X battleships will be available for all players to research.
Updated the “Daily Shipments” section. It’s now available from the first day of each month and offers 24 rewards. The section has been renamed “Daily Rewards” and its interface has been updated.
Updated the Commander window interface:
- The skills tooltips now have a block with consumables the skill applies to.
- When recruiting, dismissing, or performing other actions with Commanders, the last selected variant is preserved.
- The “All skills” button has been replaced with the button next to the header of the skill table.
Players now have the possibility to earn additional attempts in the “Naval Battle” competition, depending on their activity during the Preparation stage, as well as the possibility to view the results of their opponents during the Engagement stage.
Removed certain hull modules from VIII Mogami, V König, VI Ryūjō, V Furutaka, VII Myōkō, IX Izumo, IX Iowa, V Omaha. This change allows for simpler progress through the Tech Tree.
Stock hulls of V Émile Bertin, V New York, VI New Mexico, VII Colorado, VIII North Carolina, VI Bayern, VI Ranger, IX Fletcher, VII Minsk, VIII Kiev, VIII Ognevoi, IX Tashkent, and IX Udaloi were replaced with new ones created based on the researchable hulls with a changed set of AA defenses.
The details of the hull module change will be announced later.
Kronstadt Port has been updated.