Captains, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.10.3!
The Hamburg Dockyard, Early Access German destroyers, Axis vs Allies mode, and other new features. Take a look at the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to the Test!
Starts: Thu. 25 Mar. 17:30 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Mon. 29 Mar. 06:30 CET (UTC+1)
The rewards for activities on the Public Test Server may differ from those on the Live Server. The new German destroyers can’t be obtained on the Public Test server.
The reward for completing 22 shipbuilding phases on the Public Test server is 100,000 Coal instead of IX ZF-6.
Reward on the Live Server: 3x signals of each type, except special signals
Reward on the Live Server: 10x Type 6 camouflages
Reward on the Live Server: 1x Wargaming container
Reward on the Live Server: 3x each of the following special signals—Scylla, Basilisk, and Leviathan
Reward on the Live Server: 5x each of the following special signals—Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra
- One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Premium Account.
- Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 19 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
- Research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
If you’re joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.10.2, you’ll be awarded the following additional bonuses:
- 500,000,000 Credits; 30,000 Doubloons; and 90 days of Premium Account.
- 50 signal flags of all types (except special signals) will also be added to your PT account.